Application for membership will begin on February 20, 2017 at 8:00 am CST. For those players that were members of the Tour in 2016, an email will be sent out with your 2017 ID and password the Monday prior to the beginning of sign-ups (February 13, 2017). These individuals will need to use this information when signing up for membership for the 2017 season. On the morning of February 20th there will be a link on the homepage that will direct you to the 2017 Member Registration page.
Once a prospective member's information is verified through the Tour office (could take up to 48 hours), their application will be processed through our system. It is important to note that if you register for the full Sneds Tour membership, your credit or debit card on file will be charged the $99.00 membership fee when your membership application is processed.
There is no deadline for membership registration. The Sneds Tour will take applications for membership all the way through the last week of the season. If you are registering for membership after the season has begun (May 30, 2017), we highly suggest you take a look at the "Tournament Schedule" to be sure there are enough tournaments still available within your division to warrant paying the membership fee to be able to participate in our summer one day events.
Note: Be sure on your application that the email address you fill in for "Golfer's Email" is your primary email as all email communication will be sent to that particular address.
How many tournaments can you play?
- Open Series Tournaments (Spring/Fall) - Unlimited
- Elite Series Tournaments (Spring/Fall) - Unlimited
- Skills Series - Unlimited
- Member Series One-Day, Masters Two-Day and Tour Two-Day Tournaments (Summer) - 8 total events to include the max of three "A" events (see below for "A" Tournaments)
*Masters Two-Day Series and Tour Two-Day Series events are multiple day, 36 hole events but only count as one toward the maximum number of tournaments you are allowed to compete in*
Tournament registration will take place in two stages :
- The 1st series of sign-ups will be for our Open Series and Elite Series events to be held March-May. These will open when membership registration opens on February 20th.
- The 2nd series of tournament sign-ups will take place the week of April 10 - 14. Like in 2016, the Sneds Tour will grant priority for tournament registration to those members that have held full membership (full membership means the member paid a membership fee) for the most number of years on the Junior Tour. The more years a player has been a member of the Junior Tour, the earlier in the week that member will be able to sign up for events. The specific day a member will be allowed to register for summer events will be determined by the following structure:
4 or more years as a full member: Monday, April 10th at 8:00 AM CDT
2 - 3 years as a full member: Tuesday, April 11th at 8:00 AM CDT
1 year as a full member: Wednesday, April 12th at 8:00 AM CDT
New Member: Thursday, April 13th at 8:00 AM CDT
- "A" Tournaments - High Demand Designation
Like in 2016, a "high demand" designation will be given to select one-day events on the 2017 schedule. The events with a history of high demand each year (i.e. McCabe, Two Rivers, Brentwood, etc.) will be given an "A" designation. Players will be limited to registering for a maximum of three (3) "A" tournaments on the 2017 schedule.
We have also set the registration opening dates to May 8th for several one-day tournaments in an effort to offer availability for those members who sign up at a later date.
*For those who may be concerned that all the events will be full before they are able to sign up, please be assured that every effort will be made to add dates and sites to the schedule prior to the start of the season to be sure everyone has enough playing opportunities.
To sign up for a particular event, the most efficient way is to log-in to your player profile and access the tournaments from within your profile rather than from the main tournament page. By doing this, the system will recognize who you are and allow you to sign up for multiple events at one time thus expediting the process of signing up for more than one event.
All events (excluding Elite Series) are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. We do not reserve spots for certain divisions in our events. All tournament deadlines will be seven (7) days prior to the event at 5:00 PM CDT. If there are open spots in a particular tournament after its deadline has passed, we will do our best to fill the field via phoned-in registrations (615.790.3336).
Please note, phoned-in registrations will only be accepted if, 1) The deadline has already passed, and 2) There are open spots in the tournament. All tournament registrations prior to the deadline must be done online under the players "Member Profile".
For more information on obtaining tee times for each event as well as information on our waiting list procedures please view the "Tee Times/Waiting Lists" sub-section under our "Policies" section.